Commercial Advisory – Contract Negotiating, Drafting and Reviewing - Day-to-Day Legal Assistance - Joint Ventures - Commercial Agencies - Commercial Representation.
Our corporate team has extensive experience in negotiating, advising, drafting all type of commercial agreements for clients including without limitation, commercial agencies, representation agreements, joint ventures, service agreements, sales agreements, supplier’s agreements, procurement agreements, agency agreements and in general all type of agreements regulating the client’s business relationships.
Furthermore, our team advises many clients on a day-to-day basis on a wide range of commercial arrangements required by businesses in their day to day operations.
Our services cover many sectors including without limitation:
- Oil & Gaz;
- Health Care;
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods;
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate;
- Security; and
Some of the corporate commercial transactions carried out by our team include:
- Advised one of the major aeronautic companies in the world, on regulatory matters falling under the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) regulations;
- Advised an international North American Bank on assets securitization procedures under the UAE Law;
- Advised an international French Defence company on Offset rules and regulations under the UAE Law;
- Advised a group of international investors on regulations related to new company’s listings on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADSE);
- Handled the day-to-day legal advisory work of a regional group of companies with more than 12,000 employees;
- Negotiated, drafted and finalized (and registered the same before the UAE Ministry of Economy), several commercial agencies pertaining internationally renowned products; and
- Devised and created a joint venture pertaining to an industrial project in ICAD.