Real Estate Developments- Real Estate Investments – Real Estate Financing - Real Estate Funds - Joint Ventures - Mixed Used Projects- Hospitality and Medical Projects – Schools - Off-Plan Projects - Escrow Accounts - Project Registration – Regulatory Compliance – Conveyancing.
Our corporate team has extensive experience in handling real estate matters in the UAE. They have acted for developers, investors, agents, funds and escrow agents.
Some of the real estate matters handled includes:
- Advising on, drafting, reviewing and finalizing all legal documentation, including, sale and purchase agreements, development contracts, contracts with contractors and suppliers, owners’ association documents, contracts with banks, and rules and regulations, related to several major projects in the UAE including: (i) one of the major master developments in Abu Dhabi, (ii) 2 independent developments on Reem Island, (iii) a mega project developed by a real estate developer listed in the Qatar Stock Exchange, (iv) 3 separate projects in Jumeirah Village Circle, Meydan and Business Bay, Dubai for 2 separate regional funds and an international investor, respectively;
- Setting-up a real estate fund whose strategy is to invest in the UAE real estate market;
- Implementing regulatory compliance of several off-plan developments, including registration of projects, set-up of escrow accounts and in general meeting all rules and regulations pertaining to real estate developments;
- Advising, setting-up and implementing a joint venture for the development of a mixed-used real estate project in the Northern Emirates;
- Advising, setting-up and implementing a joint venture for the development of one of the leading schools in the UAE;
- Advising on a joint venture for the development of one of the specialized hospitals in Abu Dhabi, UAE; and
- Represented the master franchisor of a realtor in the entire Middle East (a worldwide realtor) in an array of corporate commercial matters.