Setting-up companies and legal entities - Local Companies – Free Zone Companies – Offshore Companies - Corporate Re-structuring - Management Reshuffling - Licensing.
Our corporate team has extensive experience in setting-up companies in the UAE (whether in onshore or free zone jurisdictions) and in foreign offshore jurisdictions, conducting companies’ licensing and registration procedures in general, in addition to, corporate/management re-structuring exercises.
Our scope of services includes without limitation:
- Advising on the best legal structure to adopt, including the choice of jurisdiction, the legal type of company, the required activities and in general all licensing requirements;
- Drafting and finalizing all application documents, prospectus, articles and memorandum of association and required shareholders’ and management agreements;
- Submission of application and required documents, and follow-up with the authorities until the registration of the company;
- Amending the company’s corporate or management structure in line with the clients’ requirements.
Our corporate structuring practice covers the set-up of companies in:
- Onshore jurisdictions (i.e. before the Department of Economic Developments), including without limitation, Limited Liability Company, Private or Public Joint Stock Companies, Branches of a Foreign or local entity; and
- Free zone Jurisdictions in the UAE: in the major free zones in the UAE and offshore companies in the UAE or in foreign jurisdictions, and several types of companies including without limitation, companies in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone, Internet City and Media City, Two-Four 54, Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone, Khalifah Industrial Zone (KIZAD).